Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Material Categoriser?

KoSeKu
KoSeKu
✭✭✭
guys, hi. is there any addon can categorise inventory items like alchemy / enchanting / blacksmithing / woodcrafting / clothing / medium armoring / food / drink MATERİALS?
  • freche
    freche
    Yes
  • ccurtis913
    freche wrote: »
    Yes
    if someone asks if something exists they obviously don't know what it is named so it would help in the future if you cite more information (I don't know what the name is myself so
    OP i believe a Google search would help you out buddy)
  • KoSeKu
    KoSeKu
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    and the name or link?
    ccurtis913 wrote: »
    Yes
    if someone asks if something exists they obviously don't know what it is named so it would help in the future if you cite more information (I don't know what the name is myself so
    yeah thanks a lot but i couldnt manage to find any on google or on addon websites...
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    There you go, Advanced Filters
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • freche
    freche
    ccurtis913 wrote: »
    Yes
    Well, if someone spends a few minutes searching on their own they most of the time will find what they are looking for.
    Finding that particular addon don't take much more time then it took to compose the original post.
    Edited by freche on April 28, 2014 11:23AM
  • KoSeKu
    KoSeKu
    ✭✭✭
    Vantor wrote: »

Thanks a lot!
  • zhevon
    zhevon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job redeeming this thread! An awesome from me.

• zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, if someone spends a few minutes searching on their own they most of the time will find what they are looking for.
    Finding that particular addon don't take much more time then it took to compose the original post.
    There is no fault in asking people who know the thematic a lot better, before starting your own search. In fact that is a very smart thing to do.
    There is a fault in only posting to say "I find your question stupid and won't help you". If you don't want to help, nobody forces you to post. Nobody cares how grumpy you are.

Thanks for the link to advanced filters.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    KoSeKu wrote: »

Thanks a lot!

You're welcome :D
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • KoSeKu
    KoSeKu
    ✭✭✭
    zgrssd wrote: »
    There is no fault in asking people who know the thematic a lot better, before starting your own search. In fact that is a very smart thing to do.
    There is a fault in only posting to say "I find your question stupid and won't help you". If you don't want to help, nobody forces you to post. Nobody cares how grumpy you are.

Thanks for the link to advanced filters.

+++