The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why no love for Templar?

• maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templat got some love this time. Buff to luminous shard, nova, living dark, ritual, rune focus and 1 or 2 passives.

Rejoice

Which 1 or 2 passives are you referring to?
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took ZOS 1 year to hear our prayers. Finally Templars got some love.
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West93 wrote: »
    It took ZOS 1 year to hear our prayers. Finally Templars got some love.

but its still not enough :pensive:

i try to do vet hm dread cellar on my stamplar

my self heals where not enough :pensive:
    mechanics heavy half the time i wasnt able to do dps at all have to move too much

vigor + restoring focus didnt cut it... can't stand in the runes most of the time

that dungeon is not for stam user at all :pensive:

i miss the old retirual of retribution that was doing damage and heal
    guess times to switch to extended ritual :(

• mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup stamplar lack good movement healing ,vigor is heal over time its not work at some times. In hard moments we need easy acces burst heal like magplar have ,Rally is not solution if i can i will prefer to take slow immo immunity than rally but stamplar heal just suck especially in pvp where you need run run run from someone you cant like magplar heal self fast and return to destroy enemy.