The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Templar ritual brightness

irswat
irswat
✭✭✭✭
attached is a picture of templar ritual nqiw6tx6g1sd.jpg I think this absurd brightness is ugly. This is with settings turned up

The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    bloom is off btw
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup it's annoying. For some reason the more people stand inside your ritual, the brighter it gets. ZOS changed Ritual visual effect in Flames of Ambition patch and I really wish them to revert it.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this on the radar for patch Monday? Ritual brightness bug together with encratis proc make dangerous aoe telegraphs tough to see
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please turn down the brightness of Ext Ritual. Why did ZoS increase it anyway? It didn't used to be so bright. It makes it impossible to see ground effects, which is death in vCR. Here is a screenshot of my templar healer with Encratis with Ext Ritual down. 4j4yle5c5rn8.jpg
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this fixed in the bed?