Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Regarding infinite loading screens and general PVP-bugs (EU-Server)

Yusuf
Yusuf
✭✭✭✭✭
Am i the only one who occasionally still experiences them? When zoning into Cyrodiil or transitustraveling in Goldbrand((!)only 1 bar population each) i sometimes get the infinite loading screen and 2 of my friends too! Not only that but my compass glitches out constantly and i have to look up the map almost the entire time. And if that wasn't enough, the animation of the NPC-guards is kinda broken so u get damage even BEFORE they start throwing fireballs at you! I don't care if that's the animation or general lag, it has to fixed.

Best Answer

• Asava
    Asava
    ✭✭✭
    Had infinite loading all 4 attempts that I've made to get into Cyro just now. None of the pops are locked according to the campaign list.
    Answer ✓
  • ruzlb16_ESO
    ruzlb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I do still get them, just no where near as often as they were a couple of weeks ago. Generally, they'll occur when I try to log into an area with lots of players near it.