The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In combat

Katheriah
Katheriah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Wanted to switch the quickslotted siege and my gear. Was a battle on resource, couldn't leave combat. I tried:

- Sneaking and walking away
- Leaving group
- Going into the empty keep
- Porting to the base
- Porting to IC

The last one took me out of combat, but I had to requeue to the locked campaign.

Just fix this mess.
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    InCombat variable super broken. In battlegrounds you can often be stuck in combat the entire match without ever being in a fight.
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in combat status broken since years both in pvp and pve, zos never even acknowledged it so unlikely it ever gets fixed
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they won't fix it, been around forever and they just look the other way every time.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was standing at my home base in Cyrodiil for 20 minutes watching youtube while stuck in combat. It's completely and utterly broken. This bug has been around for a while, but it's getting worse and worse each update. Worst part is when you can't mount in the middle of no where for 5 minutes then see a zerg of AD coming over the hills. As you're getting ult dumped the only thing going through your mind is, "If only I could have mounted."
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vgabor wrote: »
    in combat status broken since years both in pvp and pve, zos never even acknowledged it so unlikely it ever gets fixed

Yes that's true, but that's also ridiculous and in my opinion unacceptable.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone in zone chat said that heavy attack sometimes fixes it, others say getting into a battle with an NPC will. I don’t know if either works but I try the heavy attack because it’s easy to do.

If they can’t fix “stuck in combat” then I think they need to add the ability for mounted players in Cyrodiil to pick up those stuck in combat and let them ride on the back of the horse, lol!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in-combat bugs + the NEW FEATURE that you cannot quick travel until out of combat is really NICE!

I get it that you cant travel when you're at red state, but being stuck yellow and knowing the mobs can hunt you half the map is super annoying especially now that you can't use wayshire/port before you're out of combat. Why this was changed ??
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • jjjozo
    jjjozo
    ✭✭✭
    It usually happens for me when I attack one of those dedicated pvp groups, they usually survive long and are permanently fighting. Once you get in combat with them, it won't drop from you until they die or until they stop fighting and lose combat status too. Sad is that you can port to main base across the whole Cyrodiil and you still must wait 5-10 minutes for game to realize and drop your combat. As everybody says, this major bug is in the game for eternity and nobody will ever recognize it and fix it.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting tired of having to swap bars after combat to (sometimes be able to ) break combat.
    This has been an issue for a while, and it's really getting stale.

I'm getting to the point where I just dont care if I play any more that day or even for the rest of the week after a half hour of being locked in combat after most of my fistfights in delves, and wasting time trying to loot stuff.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.