The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leap ‘out of range’

proteinexe
proteinexe
✭✭✭✭
Leap is NOT out of range, it’s simply that there’s a bug which prevents it going off. Due to this, I literally have to leave a district to then come back in, and that MAY fix it, there’s no guarentee’s. DK in PvP is based around leap being a finisher, to not have this makes the class feel at 2/3rds strength. PLEASE fix this.. not to make comparisons, be we know PvE get special treatment. If elemental storm was frequently bugging in instances of trials, that would be patched out within the week, but this but (to my knowledge and in my experience) has been like this for 2 - 3 months. Please fix this, otherwise there’s little point in playing DK when your ultimate working is like playing Russian roulette
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    proteinexe wrote: »
    (...) Due to this, I literally have to leave a district to then come back in, and that MAY fix it, there’s no guarentee’s. (...)
    The fastest work around we have atm: when not in combat re-slot the skill. It fixes it... until the next time it the skill bugs again.

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP