Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

YOU'RE INVITED! - New Community-Made LFG Discord Server - ALL PLATFORMS & REGIONS

Dedigitized
Dedigitized
Soul Shriven
Hello all. After collaborating with other ESO players and realizing that finding players by platform & region is near impossible, we've created a new, comprehensive ESO LFG Discord server. This server is designed to be a one-stop-shop for everything Elder Scrolls Online.

What is in this "comprehensive" server?
  • Accessible anywhere, anytime, and on any device (thanks Discord)
  • Easy to understand and navigate
  • Self-assignable roles, so no waiting for anyone to assign you access to the server. Ability to assign multiple roles, if needed.
  • Roles based on the platform and region you play on, in addition to specialty roles to identify a particular craft or role you're skilled in
  • Important updates for everything ESO!: official news, server statuses, patch notes, developer posts, reddit posts, twitter posts, and even livestreams!
  • Daily and weekly alerts for important in-game activities: Twitch drop live alerts, daily Undaunted Pledges, weekly Trials, Gold Vendor items, and Luxury Furnisher items
  • Fully-customizable notifications, so you're only notified about what you want
  • Extensive LFG, organized by platform and region, with many channels tailored to specific in-game activities
  • Multiple voice channels for use, including some with restricted join counts to prevent intrusions/trolls during important activities
  • Social category for sharing and receiving information from the community
  • Giveaways at certain milestones, during important game content releases, and just because we feel like giving things away

What makes this server stand out the most is the fact that it is entirely community-driven and community-built. Because this server is ran solely by the community, we all have a say in how it functions. If you feel the server can be improved by adding/removing/changing something, we'll certainly allow that feedback to change the way the server operates. In fact, we encourage it! We understand that the server will only thrive when everyone who uses it is happy.

The permanent invite link is listed below and we've attached some screenshots of the server to help you visualize what's available. Share the word and invite anyone! Thanks for reading and we're looking forward to playing with you.

Best regards,

Dedigitized, JakeParker, Reihu, and KnightWolfZach
INVITE LINK

57hv2zacoft6.png
ztbifm7i78mu.png
hy8qn76t1bq7.png
46fp2f454vze.png

• thedavidventer
    thedavidventer
    ✭✭✭
    This is cool. Thanks. I joined.
    David Venter - Digital Creator, macOS Gamer, Graphic Designer, Music Producer
    Official Website | Facebook (Page) | Facebook (Profile) | Instagram | Twitter | Other Links
  • IGSBeth
    IGSBeth
    Soul Shriven
    The invite link doesn't work anymore
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    If you feel the server can be improved by adding/removing/changing something, we'll certainly allow that feedback to change the way the server operates.

In LFG PC NA - a #roleplay channel would be nice I think - to list events and what not

• Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link doesn’t work, is this legit or some kind of trap 🤔
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on July 29, 2021 8:59PM
  • IGSBeth
    IGSBeth
    Soul Shriven
    Eporem wrote: »
    If you feel the server can be improved by adding/removing/changing something, we'll certainly allow that feedback to change the way the server operates.

In LFG PC NA - a #roleplay channel would be nice I think - to list events and what not

could you post an updated link to the server? the one in this post isnt working anymore
  • Dedigitized
    Dedigitized
    Soul Shriven
    ALL: HUGE apologies that you were unable to access the server. TL;DR: it was deleted :( Long story, BUT I will be working on replacing it ASAP so you'll have it back in your access. I'll try to knock it out quickly so I can post the new link here.