The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crazy lag this morning

Deltron
Deltron
✭✭✭
I'm getting repeatedly kicked off the server for hitting a "message limit" when I'm not even talking to anyone. My abilities are taking 3 to 5 seconds to fire, if they even do. My character is jumping hundreds of yards instantly.

Server side? Or me?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Deltron

Have you gotten disconnected any more today?

There are some steps you can take below that can help for latency issues such as the lag you've described.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aceslasher
    Deltron wrote: »
    I'm getting repeatedly kicked off the server for hitting a "message limit" when I'm not even talking to anyone. My abilities are taking 3 to 5 seconds to fire, if they even do. My character is jumping hundreds of yards instantly.

Server side? Or me?

Server side. I have the same issues. Tried playing on 3 different addresses. Hopefully they'll pick it up tomorrow with the patch but I'm skeptical
  • Knipskastenmann
    Knipskastenmann
    ✭✭✭
    Same today (PS4 EU). Login in, guild menu -> 30 seconds freeze. Trying to kill a dragon -> freeze to death, no login possible afterwards (time out, internet connection is working normally ob my side). So in all more freezes than any possible game play. And we are 70 minutes before maintenance. Got worse the last days...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the recent server outages have now been resolved, we will be closing this thread from further posts. If you run into any login or server issues again please go ahead and start a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.