The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mirri's Second quest

Seraphaile
Seraphaile
✭✭✭
This is the second time I've done this quest, and when it gets to the point of approaching the chicken my Ping rate hits 30k and I drop to 1 frame per 2 minutes until the game time out. On the first character I ended up disabling all my addons completely, and managed to load the character back in, although the quest circle for the chicken flickered the whole time, and the ping rate was still high and the frame rate a little low. Once I caught the chicken everything was fine and I could turn my addons back on without issue.
  • Seraphaile
    Seraphaile
    ✭✭✭
    To be clear, with addons enabled I couldn't even log back in on the first character, so I'm assuming I'll need to do the same this time if I ever want to play the toon again.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slightly off topic, but, how do you even start her second quest?
    I'm using Mirri with four characters, yet all I've been able to do is the initial quest in Blackwood.
  • Seraphaile
    Seraphaile
    ✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, but, how do you even start her second quest?
    I'm using Mirri with four characters, yet all I've been able to do is the initial quest in Blackwood.

Get her rapport high enough