The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Connectivity issues: dropped twice now in a log in que?

TheOriginalMrT
Does this game have log in ques? I was kicked twice- lagged out during dragon fights. Left southern elsweyr entirely and went to deshann and got booted again and now in a log in que. first it said 34seconds , then 1 second, then 7 mins now 10 mins???what???
  • TheOriginalMrT
    I get that its prime time (7:41pm) during an event but never had this bad of a connection to the game before. My internet outside the game is fine though.
  • Allonsy
    Allonsy
    ✭✭✭
    Hubby and I got booted, and couldn't log back in. When we finally got logged in, went straight to login queues. He is now logged in and standing in a very empty Senchal. I have selected a character, and my "Southern Elsweyr" loading screen has been circling for 10 minutes.
    Casual ESO player since beta began. Played all the console games except for Morrowind.
  • TheOriginalMrT
    After getting back in i see lots of people are having the same problem in game. getting dropped from the server and log in problems/ ques.

• HappyHaunt1000
    Yep I am having the same issue, I was in for about 1 minute was booted and now can't sign back in at all... Just get an error message.
    I sat quietly with my own thoughts today
    Remind me to never do that again
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    In the evening of the 26th there was a server crash followed by login errors or queing issues for many players. This issue quickly resolved itself and players were able to get logged back in. With the issue now resolved, we've decided to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.