The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Deadlands Firewalker

Dark_Claw
Dark_Claw
✭✭✭
I’ve just started the Elsweyr celebration in the hopes of acquiring the Firewalker personality as I was unable to participate in the last event, but I was disappointed to find that it’s been removed. Will there be another chance in the future or is it gone for good?

Best Answer

• Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^End of year = new life festival.
    Answer ✓
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do not know. With the indriks they gave us the opportunity to catch up on missed morphs durning the end of the year. Maybe they’ll do that with this year’s event rewards too. My guess would be yes, but it is just a guess.
  • BruceAndre
    BruceAndre
    ✭✭
    Same here, I also missed the chance to collect these pieces during the event and think the personality would go perfect with a Mag DK. Really hoping they bring back the 3 Daedric Brews needed to combine. Fingers crossed!