The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Staff Member please help

abuniffpreub18_ESO
abuniffpreub18_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm trying to get my game back. I filled out the form yesterday and again today but when I submit the info instead of a ticket number all I get is a blank space, no number. Any idea what's wrong.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @abuniffpreub18_ESO. Can you share more detail around the issue for us? That way, we can go through the proper channels to help.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    I went to support, Account Recovery, can't login. Filled out all the info including my start date with the game which is day one.
    2/1/2014 5 days early access J6TAK346NET47L34YLKK. Clicked submit and it says here is your ticket # , but it's blank.

A couple months ago I had a major crash, lost everything. I finally got back on PS4 and downloaded the game from the cloud but when I try to login with any email all I get is - Email Address Format is Invalid. I get nothing linked, can't start new, etc.

I sure hope you can find out something.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @abuniffpreub18_ESO

We've sent you a forum PM to get more information to help find the ticket you started.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post