The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Woes

Oblongship
Oblongship
✭✭✭✭
Ever since I read the patch notes on the PTS...I just feel like the wind has been taken out of my sails for desire to pvp...

After reading a lot of the changes they made while ignoring overly broken skills...i just find myself going into pvp and just having no desire to do it...and that is all I play games for...

Am I the only one who feels this way? I welcome any advice from the community to help snap me out of it.

Thanks all.
  • Jnaathra
    Jnaathra
    ✭✭
    The current PVP takes the wind out of me. I run into so many OP combinations, unkillable vampires, stun locking skill combos...

Lets be honest, some of the people whimpering about the changes are people using the OP combinations.

Some of the others are worried about how this is going to affect location denial and over all tactics.

However, lets be honest... It is terrible right now and they need to start experimenting or PVP will be dead in a few months.
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no snapping out of it unfortunately. There is no real incentive to pvp. Taking Keeps or resources is completely meaningless, cause they don't really give you anything special beyond making it a tiny bit harder to take a keep. The rewards for pvping suck. And it seems they don't have any motivation to make pvp better. I already un-subbed from the game and they are making it REALLY hard for me to justify re-subbing.
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah today I ran into a Sorc with bolt escape, mist form and bat sworm...nothign we could do...

They spammed damage spells and would mist form away, the second we stunn them BREAK bolt escape twice...

Then activae mistfrom AND bat sworm and just roll through us.