The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

I've had enough

AngryLorekeeper
AngryLorekeeper
✭✭✭
Enough is enough, today I tried to just login and it has taken 9 times. I had to reboot, minimize the window, disable all addons, and clear the cache before I could just get past the login screen without crashing. Maybe one day ZOS will fix the problem for Mac users but it's unlikely and this has become more like work. Peace and guar grease y'all
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings!

As quitting/goodbye threads are against the Community Rules, we have gone ahead and closed this thread down:
    • Goodbye/Quitting Threads: We understand that sometimes people will leave the ESO community, and want to post a “goodbye” or “quitting” thread. Generally, we have found that “goodbye” and “quitting” threads have a tendency to go downhill fast. It is our policy to read the feedback in “goodbye” and “quitting” threads and close them, regardless of whether they are constructive or not.
    It is our policy to read the feedback in “goodbye” and “quitting” threads and close them, regardless of whether they are constructive or not.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.