The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't use my 'Morag Tong Outfit Styles' at Outfit Stations even though I have Morrowind CE

videodroner
videodroner
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I'm having an unique issue that I can't seem to find an answer for.

I own Morrowind CE (and all the other CE's); however, when I go to the Outfit Station it shows that the "Morag Tong" outfit styles are locked / greyed out. As if I didn't own them, and I can't apply them.

However, if I go to Collections > Upgrades, it shows as Collected (and I should, since I have Morrowind CE).

It's only the Morag Tong outfit style that I have issues with. I can apply Imperial style just fine, as well as the styles from all the other CEs (Divine Prosecution, Dragon Bone, Dremora, Swordthane).

This is the only character I have (although I used to have another character when Morrowind came out that I deleted - could that be it?).

Please help. Thank you!
  • videodroner
    videodroner
    Soul Shriven
    I'm attaching photos to show what I mean.

Photo 1 is the Outfit Station showing how I can't apply Morag Tong style (and that's the case for every armor and weapon).

Photo 2 shows that I actually do own the Morag Tong Outfit Style. (All the other styles that I own do in fact work at the outfit station, it's just this one that's the issue).

hw53jb6iz106.png

szzypnvfl515.png

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @videodroner

Thank you for the rundown and providing screenshots. If you've not done so yet, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support so they can check your account entitlements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • videodroner
    videodroner
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @ZOS_BillE - thank you for your response.

I did submit a ticket, but the person that replied to me was talking about Crafting (and how I may not have the materials or knowledge available) and not Outfit Style. I sent back a response explaining that I wasn't talking about crafting but I haven't heard back.

Thank you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @videodroner

You can post your ticket number in this thread so we can make sure the ticket is being handled correctly.
    Staff Post
  • videodroner
    videodroner
    Soul Shriven
    Update: FIXED!

Someone else came in to help me with my ticket, and after sending requested screenshots I was mailed a new morag tong outfit style and it now works.

Thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update and are glad to hear the issue is now fixed. With that being the case, this thread will be closed.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.