The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild trial guild

ShilohNC
ShilohNC
So I'm looking for a guild that teaches trials without all the elitism. I play every weekend.. just looking to learn and have fun.

Thanks
  • NachoProblem
    ShilohNC wrote: »
    So I'm looking for a guild that teaches trials without all the elitism. I play every weekend.. just looking to learn and have fun.

Thanks

Hi there!

Ell Eff Gee is always looking for new peeps to join trial shenanigans! We run several trials every weekend. We have a bunch of wonderful people that love to help with builds and mechanics. We also have an absolutely no elitism policy. It takes all the fun out of trials. We also do a lot of other fun stuff other than trials, like other PVE content, PVP, hide and seek, etc.

If you are interested, let me know. My in-game name is @NachoProblem. Feel free to send me a message.

Cheers!
    Nacho
    Edited by NachoProblem on July 7, 2021 7:32PM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @NachoProblem
    I'm looking for a guild that's active evenings pst. I'm in 5 guilds at the moment so I'll have to drop one before I join yours but before I do that I'd like to join your guild's discord look at event schedules. You can PM me here or send a link in game if that's alright with you. My in game name is @kallixenia