Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil daily endevor not working?

pazrael0321
pazrael0321
Soul Shriven
So I have been trying to get the "Kill 1 Delve boss in cyrodiil" daily endevor and I am finding I am not getting credit. Killed all 3 in Cracked Wood Cave and nothing.

Anyone getting this endevor to tick?
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works when you kill an NPC at a resource flag. Don't ask me why...
    3aloc2.png
    Edited by LashanW on June 30, 2021 1:54PM
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    attack a resource (like mill or farm), this counted for me on EU and NA.
    On EU I killed the mage in the tower, on NA that one did not count, but one of the other guards.
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So broken then
  • pazrael0321
    pazrael0321
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, verified. This can be completed by killing guards at a resource, not by killing delve bosses
  • CristiC
    CristiC
    ✭✭✭
    Golden Saints at the Hammer spawn, trolls, giants and mammoths work as well. Basically any boss-like enemy that's outside the damn delves lol
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    On EU worked in some delve close to Vlasatrus. On NA killed 3 delve bosses and and finally went for lockpicking chest in Rift zone.
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent 20-ish minutes in the closest AD delve with Spriggans and Thunderbugs(?) in it. The Tier 2-3 bosses did not give credit, but the basic Tier 1 Spriggan boss at the far back did give credit. I don't understand.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports, everyone! Just wanted to confirm we are aware of the issue called out here and are working on getting it fixed for the future.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah popped for me when I killed a keep guard.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whew, glad I chose three of the other endeavors. :*
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • skepticck
    skepticck
    ✭✭
    Killed all the bosses at the Cracked wood cave delve, no credit :( weren't these endeavors tested?

edit: yep Killed guard at a keep and got the credit 🙄
    Edited by skepticck on June 30, 2021 7:44PM
  • roykirkb14_ESO
    Killed a delve boss a few times with no credit, but killed some kind of ghost guard outside of something and got the credit. Was definitely not a delve.
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Town quest mini bosses also count. I got the goblin chief near Cropsford and someone had the Imperial Leutenant at Cheyandel.
  • Deanathrae
    Deanathrae
    ✭✭
    The delves aren't coded as being IN Cyrodil, which is likely the problem.

When we had no proc sets working in Cyrodiil, they still worked in the delves.

And you can't get a scroll turn-in if you're in a delve.
  • PigofSteel
    PigofSteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    It just works for me.