Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The saddest day for the brazilian community - RIP Alafynhow

prtpj1ub17_ESO
prtpj1ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm a guild member of his guild, one of the most biggest brazillian guilds in ESO. The OneStrong.

On 06/26/2021 the One Strong and the brazilian community lost for covid one of the biggest, a player, a person which loved ESO and many of his gameplay time was helping new players.
He was happy and funny. And we all will miss him.

The text below isnt mine. Its from one of his friends.
Today our guild leader, our friend has passed away from COVID. Alafynhow created the biggest brazilian community, he helped a lot of players, not only in game, but in real life as well. Alaf was the person who you could always count to talk, he had the biggest heart and he would try to help you with anything. He is the person who introduce me to eso, I remember he give me 10k to buy my first horse. He has done theese kind of things to every single new player who asked for help. Alaf was a real lover of eso and it's community (he had 10k+ hours in eso), his dream was to get into eso stream team, but unfortunately he won't be able to do that. Today we united to show him how much we love him and how much we will miss him. We had so many people to this reunion that the instance could not handle the amount of people in there. Alaf you will never be forgotten, we will always remember the huge friend you ARE to us. BROCA <3
q5cjohuvhp771.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=02a9179b5ceba4fcdfa20ad5c9213318ba90e1cf

On that sad day, Fabio Frooke did a tribute ingame to remember his best and funny moments during his lives on twitch. Unfortunately the map instance couldnt hold all players which wanna join the tribute (many got dsc when tried to TP to there)

Another friend, did a video tribute for him. And I would like to share with all community, to know a little about this person which was very important for us, Brazilians, in ESO.
https://youtu.be/CQQwnu9hmbE

I apologize, but I dont know how to subtitles for english (tech issues with knowledge with the program) and its a little hard to do, because Alaf had a few diction issues (sometimes was hard even us to understant him in portuguese, but wans't really a problem for him or us)

The word which most represent him....is BROCA...because he couldnt say BLOCK. That became his main word during lives, sending BROCAKisses to everyone who was there watching.

Sovngarde waits you brave nord!
There is nothing more to prove!
Your courage and your deeds will be remembered for all eternity!
You will always in the hearts of everyone who witnessed your deeds!
And be sure, this simple remembrance has so much power!
All smiles and happiness you did bring!
"Farewell brave warrior", they yell!
Time to rest!
Farewell Alaf, we will miss you!

His last live with us:

Thank you all for read and respect.

Rest in Peace Alafynhow

EDIT:
Tonight I loged ingame and was thinking.....what if Alaf was my companion ingame (as is no more my guild leader)
So I tried a little on char creation screen.

Alaf was a Daggerfall player most of the time, where his main was.
So, I think would be like this:
kihNpsq.jpg

My way to smile between so much sadness....
Edited by prtpj1ub17_ESO on June 29, 2021 11:09PM
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very sorry to hear this. It would be cool for zos to put something somewhere as a memorial. They did that for a prominent pvp player that was well loved and respected across all alliances. Good thoughts to all that called him their friend.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad.gif

• DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am so sorry to hear about his loss. May all his friends find joy in his memory.
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry for the loss and to our fellow Brazilian players. 💔
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    😓
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really sorry for your loss @prtpj1ub17_ESO and all inThe OneStrong guild. :'(:heartbreak:
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a lovely tribute to your friend. My condolences to all his family and friends.

Covid sucks.
    Campos de oro
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm so sorry to hear, my condolences. Gone but never forgotten.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss, i wish people would take these deaths as proof covid is bad. Sadly where i live in the usa anti vax/mask is stupidly high.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • xv1_me
    xv1_me
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear it. Life is thought at times. Someone got shot in the face by just going to the mall like twenty min near my house the other day.

Crazy world. Just enjoy the time you have with everyone you love.

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Descansa em paz, Alafynhow
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sad to read about this. It's a whole world tragedy what humanity is going through. My prayers for his eternal rest, and much support for his family, friends and all brazilian ESO community.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My condolences
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry for your loss… :(
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry for your loss. It's all of our loss, actually. He sounded like a treat to be friends with.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    rest in peace dude.
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Condolences to all who knew him.

R.I.P. Alaf
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Frooke
    Frooke
    ✭✭✭
    Despite all the harassment he suffered, he never lost the joy of living and helping others. He is a great example of how to overcome difficulties. I miss my friend :'( BROCA
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know him at all, but it's always tragic when someone so young passes. My sympathy to his family and friends, may they cherish the time they had with him, those memories will stay with them forever.

Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a guild member of his guild, one of the most biggest brazillian guilds in ESO. The OneStrong.

On 06/26/2021 the One Strong and the brazilian community lost for covid one of the biggest, a player, a person which loved ESO and many of his gameplay time was helping new players.
    He was happy and funny. And we all will miss him.

The text below isnt mine. Its from one of his friends.
    Today our guild leader, our friend has passed away from COVID. Alafynhow created the biggest brazilian community, he helped a lot of players, not only in game, but in real life as well. Alaf was the person who you could always count to talk, he had the biggest heart and he would try to help you with anything. He is the person who introduce me to eso, I remember he give me 10k to buy my first horse. He has done theese kind of things to every single new player who asked for help. Alaf was a real lover of eso and it's community (he had 10k+ hours in eso), his dream was to get into eso stream team, but unfortunately he won't be able to do that. Today we united to show him how much we love him and how much we will miss him. We had so many people to this reunion that the instance could not handle the amount of people in there. Alaf you will never be forgotten, we will always remember the huge friend you ARE to us. BROCA <3
    q5cjohuvhp771.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=02a9179b5ceba4fcdfa20ad5c9213318ba90e1cf

On that sad day, Fabio Frooke did a tribute ingame to remember his best and funny moments during his lives on twitch. Unfortunately the map instance couldnt hold all players which wanna join the tribute (many got dsc when tried to TP to there)

Another friend, did a video tribute for him. And I would like to share with all community, to know a little about this person which was very important for us, Brazilians, in ESO.
    https://youtu.be/CQQwnu9hmbE

I apologize, but I dont know how to subtitles for english (tech issues with knowledge with the program) and its a little hard to do, because Alaf had a few diction issues (sometimes was hard even us to understant him in portuguese, but wans't really a problem for him or us)

The word which most represent him....is BROCA...because he couldnt say BLOCK. That became his main word during lives, sending BROCAKisses to everyone who was there watching.

Sovngarde waits you brave nord!
    There is nothing more to prove!
    Your courage and your deeds will be remembered for all eternity!
    You will always in the hearts of everyone who witnessed your deeds!
    And be sure, this simple remembrance has so much power!
    All smiles and happiness you did bring!
    "Farewell brave warrior", they yell!
    Time to rest!
    Farewell Alaf, we will miss you!

His last live with us:

Thank you all for read and respect.

Rest in Peace Alafynhow

EDIT:
    Tonight I loged ingame and was thinking.....what if Alaf was my companion ingame (as is no more my guild leader)
    So I tried a little on char creation screen.

Alaf was a Daggerfall player most of the time, where his main was.
    So, I think would be like this:
    kihNpsq.jpg

My way to smile between so much sadness....

Actually, that's a great likeness!
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss. :-(
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Condolences to everyone he touched and left a lasting impression.

R.I.P.
  • Togal
    Togal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rest well my guy, hope you all do fine during these harsh times.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful tribute ❤️

I am sure he is very touched by all those that keep his memory alive and loved....
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks man. You guys really need to get rid of bolsonaro.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP and sincere condolences to friends and famiy. :'(
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rest in Peace :'(
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    What awful for his loved ones and friends.
    So young.
    I am sorry for your loss he sounded like a genuine lovely person.

This is a reality check for people that thought covid is over and done with.
    It is a horrible virus and this proofs again that we need to keep each other and ourselves safe.

This poor young man he will be in my thoughts and I will light a candle for him.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is so sad. But a very nice memory. X x
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow. I remember the first time I was in his stream, I told chat that I didn’t understand Portuguese, and the mods told me it was no problem, and that I was welcome.

I mentioned this to Bislobo - who was shocked that I actually stayed in his stream, even though I didn’t understand the language.

I told him it was because of the positive energy - and how he laughed so much, that it always automatically made me laugh, too.

Peace peace.

S.