The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamwarden nerfs

Brander12
Brander12
✭✭
We don't have any Breach type debuffs!
No stuns!
Major mending has a proc from 40%, Vines skill has a cast time! (oops)
Absolutely pathetic class for now, idk why you've done that. I've been playing Stam Warden for over 2 years as only class, and this is worse patch ever.

Just a question - what for we can use this class now? Templars are better healers, DK 100% better tanks, Sorcs and NBs as a DD (with lot of stun skills ofc).
I think ZOS should nerf a class like that, just disable it for some patches if u don't want to see it.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope your post is sarcastic when you describe how feeble and weak Wardens are.....they remain top of the food chain in PvP and totally OP in the hands of any decent player
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    .they remain top of the food chain in PvP and totally OP in the hands of any decent player

You shoulm add that they are OP only against bad players.
    Every decent player know how to deal with a stamwarden because they are too predictable and the lack of stuns is a very big handicap.

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brander12 wrote: »
    Just a question - what for we can use this class now?
    Wardens and Necros are PvP gods.
  • Brander12
    Brander12
    ✭✭
    I sincerely hope your post is sarcastic when you describe how feeble and weak Wardens are.....they remain top of the food chain in PvP and totally OP in the hands of any decent player

try to play it now. Statistic of PC-EU battleground says different: almost no wardens, Sorcs and NBs, sometimes DKs and Templars.

oXI_Viper_IXo
    Hilarious is NA servers with forever-noobs players in there. ;D
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭

try to play it now. Statistic of PC-EU battleground says different: almost no wardens, Sorcs and NBs, sometimes DKs and Templars.

oXI_Viper_IXo

In your post you refer to Statistic of PC-EU battleground says different: can you share the data and clarify how you interpret it please?
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on June 24, 2021 9:19AM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you need a stun on a stamden, slot dawnbreaker and go to town on ppl with subassault. That raging combo with all the heals and tankiness they have available to them...how can anyone say that stamdens need a buff...thats waow..

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find lag has a big impact on them.

I was running spin-2-win, but switched to a targeted ability instead (Dizzying) because I was finding with the current Cyro lag and the speed meta, those short-range AOE abilities just kept hitting nothing (beetles/DB/Spin2Win).

I'm not a great player at all and fairly new to the class, but landing the combo in a laggy cyro seems to be largely a luck game, and more than a little frustrating.. :-(

Survivability/sustain is good though!

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Brander12
    Brander12
    ✭✭
    Rhaegar75 I'll give you screenshot of some BG, see yourself how it been occupied by surcs and NBs
  • Brander12
    Brander12
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Why would you need a stun on a stamden, slot dawnbreaker and go to town on ppl with subassault. That raging combo with all the heals and tankiness they have available to them...how can anyone say that stamdens need a buff...thats waow..

because with my 380 ping started to be unplayable as stam warden since Blackwood.
    Stun meta patch for a character without stun is nonsence.
  • baselinestun
    baselinestun
    ✭✭
    yikes
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I wish for warden was that cutting dive (and SCR) were either faster or undodgeable again. That move could be good but everyone just reaction rolls it cause of the travel speed.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I'm interested to see how Stamden will perform without the Life steal bug which got fixed today.
  • Brander12
    Brander12
    ✭✭
    Actually I'm interested to see how Stamden will perform without the Life steal bug which got fixed today.

you won't see them in BGs anymore.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 I'll give you screenshot of some BG, see yourself how it been occupied by surcs and NBs

In an earlier post you mention Statistic of PC-EU battleground

Now you mention a few screenshots: anecdotal evidence at best..sorry!
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL just LOL
  • Viewsfrom6ix
    Viewsfrom6ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    April fools was 3 months ago.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't really understand what you mean by this comment; care to elaborate?
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    1: Run BB SnB with pierce armor, most classes don't have access to it either:
    StamDen: None
    Stamplar: Minor fracture from PoTL
    StamSorc: None
    Stamcro: None
    StamDK: Major fracture from noxious breath
    Stamblade: Major fracture from mark, minor from surprise attack

2: Run Dswing if you don't want to keep running the warden cc:
    StamDen: Arctic blast
    StamDK: Fossilize but most run dswing and save a slot
    Stamcro: None
    Stamsorc: Streak but is a weaker burst cc than arctic and dswing most of the time
    Stamplar: Javalin
    Stamblade: Surprise attack from flank

3: Most classes have no increase to heals... plus it's a passive unlike frag shield:
    StamDen: maj mending for 3 secs whenever ally/self healed under 40%, +2%healing done (BB with only vines slotted), *Special mention: vines also synergizes very well with mag/stam gen passive for up to 500 mag or stam recovery
    StamDK: High cost mag skill for maj mending for 5 secs, +12% healing recieved when volatile armor active
    Stamsorc: None
    Stamblade: None
    Stamplar: +8% healing done, up to 12% healing done of extended ritual (often only slotted restoring light ability)
    Stamcro: +2% healing recieved (BB with only 1 bone tyrant ability summoners armor), +3% healing done if mortal coil slotted, +8% healing done if negative effect, the crit heal increase thing
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arctic winds literally one of the most OP heals in the game doubles as an AOE cc
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah...
  • Arbiter7070
    Arbiter7070
    ✭✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Arctic winds literally one of the most OP heals in the game doubles as an AOE cc

Artic winds isn't even that good on a stamden anymore after the nerf
  • nesakinter
    nesakinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    bruh.
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO with the changes in Blackwood, Stamden has been brought to reasonable balance.

What I've noticed in higher-end MMR BGs is that Sorcs are doing very well in Blackwood, moreso than pre-Blackwood (where they were already good). Mage's Fury is such a great conditional ranged execute.

Necros continue to do well and have the best class ultimate for PVP with Goliath.

I've been bouncing between my Stamden and StamDK. It's a tradeoff of mobility/healing vs CC/debuffs.

So my overall sense since joining ESO a year ago is that PVP, at least in BGs, is the most balanced I've seen it.
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a question - what for we can use this class now? Templars are better healers, DK 100% better tanks, Sorcs and NBs as a DD (with lot of stun skills ofc).
    I think ZOS should nerf a class like that, just disable it for some patches if u don't want to see it.

Don't use it and tell your friends not to use it. Ask your friends to tell their friends. :trollface:
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    Hey folks!

This thread has quickly derailed. As there is not much we can do to salvage this discussion we have made the determination to close the thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.