The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why do I have unspent CP points?

Fallenlords
Fallenlords
✭✭
Why do I have unspent CP points in two categories? When I stopped playing I didn't have any unspent CP points.

I think I should of just stayed away carried on playing Mass Effect trilogy for the umpteenth time, because everything is horrible. Having real trouble getting back into this game and just renewed my ESO plus as well. Enhanced somehow looks a lot worse than before, is there a way to switch off enhanced on Series X and play the old version? Controller is twitchy beyond belief which is annoying the hell out of me, not even clue as to how to access Blackwood - nothing seems to be there almost as if I haven't got it. And some stupid Endeavour system plinking every five minutes about doing some random menial task. 'Oh look you refined some ore' ... yeah and what is going on? On top of which tried setting screen size and everything goes to pot, UI scale, everything goes to pot. I can stomach half an hour and then I give up.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There were changes to CP last patch making less points needed for some categories, you have ones that weren't needed anymore and can be spent whenever you want now.
  • Fallenlords
    Fallenlords
    ✭✭
    There were changes to CP last patch making less points needed for some categories, you have ones that weren't needed anymore and can be spent whenever you want now.

Thanks - got into Blackwood, had a jolly in the Deadlands - things are starting to come back together :) ... slowly.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP having their question answered, this thread is now being closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.