The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Rapport - Mirri and Bastian - what increases it and decreases it - list here

• Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aipex8_ESO wrote: »
    Spoke with Sotha Sil during the Summerset main quest and Mirri asked what he told me and gave me a rapport increase (don't know how much).
    I really don't want to do the Summerset main quest all over again to figure out that rapport number, lol ---should anyone do so, please let me know which specific quest this is and what the rapport increase is and I will add it to the list. Nice find, though, thanks!

• ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested Give To The Poor again. He got XP, but no rapport.

Tested Lightbringer again. XP, but no rapport.

Accidentally stole something out of a backpack and got -15, but the addon split it into -5 and -10. I think it's because I had auto loot on, and looking got me the 5 and taking got me the 10.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's already known that using the Blade of Woe lowers Rapport. What I don't get is, I can kill "red" enemies all day long and that's fine, but if I use Blade of Woe on one of them, it's treated as a bad thing and lowers Rapport. I didn't kill an innocent person, so why the negative Rapport for a legit enemy. So much for sneaky stealth kills in enemy camps when a companion is present.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's already known that using the Blade of Woe lowers Rapport. What I don't get is, I can kill "red" enemies all day long and that's fine, but if I use Blade of Woe on one of them, it's treated as a bad thing and lowers Rapport. I didn't kill an innocent person, so why the negative Rapport for a legit enemy. So much for sneaky stealth kills in enemy camps when a companion is present.

I'm guessing the rationale here is the evilness quotient of the method. The Blade of Woe is a dark scary magical artifact of pure badness, and Goody Two Shoes #1 and #2 don't like to see you using it. Or perhaps engaging in a proper fight is fair, but sneaky murder is dishonourable. Who knows. Feel free to set your enemies on fire or rain arrows on them, but slitting throats is just uncalled for.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm guessing the rationale here is the evilness quotient of the method. The Blade of Woe is a dark scary magical artifact of pure badness, and Goody Two Shoes #1 and #2 don't like to see you using it. Or perhaps engaging in a proper fight is fair, but sneaky murder is dishonourable. Who knows. Feel free to set your enemies on fire or rain arrows on them, but slitting throats is just uncalled for.

I know! Right?
    My enemies should take comfort in the fact that, as I wolf out and eviscerate them with my clays and teeth and feed on their dead bodies, at least I didn't kill them with a dagger, because my companion wouldn't approve of it.
    LOL!!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got a bonus on Rapport for Mirri; looked in a trunk and found a Lillandril blue summer sausage recipie; can't remember anything else specific that was in the trunk
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cireous wrote: »

+125 Completing Ashlander daily quest for Numani-Rasi (occasionally bugged and giving no rapport)

Regarding Miri's Ashlander Rapport. On EU She got it from the male quest giver, on NA she got it from the female. I'm guessing so you'll always waste time doing both?
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is probably a dumb question but with Mirri what do you mean by "Completing each personal quest"....thanks...this is a great thread!!
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dvcod wrote: »
    I know this is probably a dumb question but with Mirri what do you mean by "Completing each personal quest"....thanks...this is a great thread!!

When you raise her rapport high enough she gives you a personal quest. Completing it gives a big rapport boost. Raising her rapport some more will give another quest, which also awards a big chunk of rapport.
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    I see....thanks so much ectoplasmicninja...have a great week!!
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome, you too! (And it's the same with Bastian as well.)
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the Ashlander Relic Dailies for Mirri, I did one quest per day for the last week and only once did I not get a rapport increase. This was also the only time that I handed in the quest less than 18 hours after the one from the previous day.

So my assumption is that they simply have a really long cooldown (probably 20+ hours). Maybe someone else can check, when they don't get rapport, how long ago their previous quest was handed in.
    Edited by feyii on June 15, 2021 6:18AM
  • RumpleNJ
    RumpleNJ
    Soul Shriven
    I'm still wondering wwhich non-guild daily Bastian gets. Surprised nobody has found it yet.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too - something in Summerset would make sense given his affinity for magic, or the Bards College because he says he likes to play the lute, but I haven't even gotten a vocal reaction on any of that yet far less a rapport increase. This is driving me nuts.
  • Maelstroa
    Maelstroa
    ✭✭
    Gaining Rapport for Mirri from Numani-Rasi's Ashlander Relic Daily is super bugged and 3 out of every five times I do the quest I have gotten nothing...

Zo$, fix your damn game and give us a full and complete list of what works and what does not for Rapport.. It is more interesting and rewarding than your weak storylines and reused plots..
  • attackofjack
    attackofjack
    Soul Shriven
    I've tested out a bunch of dailies for Bastian with no success on the raport:

-Summerset (including the geyser daily)
    (I actually did these 2 days in a row in case of a glitch because I figured these were the most likely)

-Murkmire (not including root whisperer)

-N Elsweyr

-Daily Writs

-Turning in BG daily & opening IC daily coffer rewards (he's imperial, I had to try)

-Elsweyr Prologue Dailies (I only did one, but there's no "last one for the day" special quest)

-All 3 W Skyrim dailies

-All 4 Reach dailiies

-All 4 Vvardenfell dailies

Hopefully this helps narrow it down if anyone else wants to give it a go
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered if advancing in the Psijic Order would give points for him instead of a daily, because of his whole magic thing, but nope. Nor collecting instruments for the Bards' College, nor visiting the completed collection. The fact that he doesn't even have vocal reactions for these activities that are extremely pertinent to his expressed interests is honestly really disappointing. Bastian 100% got shafted in the characterization department and I don't like it.
  • RumpleNJ
    RumpleNJ
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, because when you go to do the ashlander ones, Mirri always comments about being there and her mom.

I like moving her fast, but it really pokes my OCD that he is so far behind, lol.
  • Miniminotaur138
    Miniminotaur138
    ✭✭✭
    The repeatable quests in Craglorn also DID NOT advance rapport.
    Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visiting Artaeum and the library didn't work for me, I tried a couple of times for each in case there was a cooldown but I didn't get the increase. Will try again. After the library I went to the palace to see if Mirri would have a unique dialogue seeing Vivec, she didn't though, that would have been nice.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Visiting Artaeum and the library didn't work for me, I tried a couple of times for each in case there was a cooldown but I didn't get the increase. Will try again.

When you go to Artaeum, you have to walk away from the wayshrine and run around for 30 seconds or so before it pops up, at least in my experience. It seems like there's a long cooldown on that but I can't be sure exactly with the irregular times I play.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    Regarding the Ashlander Relic Dailies (Numani-Rasi) for Mirri, I did one quest per day for the last week and only once did I not get a rapport increase. This was also the only time that I handed in the quest less than 18 hours after the one from the previous day.

So my assumption is that they simply have a really long cooldown (probably 20+ hours). Maybe someone else can check, when they don't get rapport, how long ago their previous quest was handed in.

Ok, I got to test this out some more by myself and so far it has been consistent - handing in a second quest within 20 hour after the first never gave me rapport. Whenever I waited more than 20 hours before handing in another quest, I did get rapport. Doesn't look bugged to me, just a loooong cooldown.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found Bastian's 2nd 500 Rapport Quest trigger yet?
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.

• Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, at around 2800 rapport. It does exist, just takes long to get there.

As for Mirri's Ashlander daily quests, I confirm the same findings as @feyii - there is a 20 hour cooldown to get rapport using that quest.
    PC-EU
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cireous wrote: »
    Nope.
    Oh, I'm sorry, I must have quickly skimmed this sentance and misread it. I thought you were asking if anyone has found Bastian's second daily quest, which no one has... it seems. :flushed:

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visiting Artaeum and the library didn't work for me, I tried a couple of times for each in case there was a cooldown but I didn't get the increase. Will try again.

When you go to Artaeum, you have to walk away from the wayshrine and run around for 30 seconds or so before it pops up, at least in my experience. It seems like there's a long cooldown on that but I can't be sure exactly with the irregular times I play.

Thanks for the heads up, I got it today. I think that there was definitely a long cooldown at play there.

Regarding rapport quests, kinda weird that Mirri's second quest triggered right after the first one, and Bastian's didn't, even though I'm trying to level their rapports similarly. At first I thought it might be a bug but apparently, Bastian's second quest appears further down.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Regarding rapport quests, kinda weird that Mirri's second quest triggered right after the first one, and Bastian's didn't, even though I'm trying to level their rapports similarly. At first I thought it might be a bug but apparently, Bastian's second quest appears further down.

The Xbox patch notes say that Mirri will now take some time to get to know you better before giving you her second quest, so it looks like that's changed now - unsure whether it was a bug or they just decided to alter it due to confusion. But yeah, she would give you the second quest immediately as you concluded the first, while Bastian takes his sweet time contemplating life and the universe first. I thought the difference was pretty characteristic of their personalities tbh.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the patch on Xbox, I no longer get rapport from Mirri with the Ashlanders relic daily.
    A guildie also confirmed no rapport for those quests.

(Yes, we are both aware of the 20 hour cooldown) Just incase someone asked. LOL
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked on PC. I DID get the 125 rapport for Mirri.