The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Certification Server???

mbeetley_ESO
mbeetley_ESO
✭✭✭
Just tried to get into ESO on Xbox and it sends me to the North American certification server, where it wants me to link my accounts. I try entering my account login info and it says the account doesn't exist. My wife is having the same prob. I log in on the website and it shows my ESO account linked to my Xbox user account. It's still 2 hours before the servers are supposed to go down for maintenance. Did somebody take something offline too early?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks! Hang tight, we're on it...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • corvair62
    corvair62
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is the same and the EU server for xbox says something about preview the megaserver, but it will not load anything. Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno anything you can share on this?
  • B6L6Z6BUB
    B6L6Z6BUB
    ✭✭
    Same thing here on xbox na. I hope to Shiva this isnt a permanent thing.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    It’s not permanent or intended. We’re working on fixing it now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not permanent or intended. We’re working on fixing it now.
    Thanks for the quick acknowledgment and for the people working at fixing it. It’s a little painful on a short playtime night but glad to know it will be resolved.
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    I played fine yesterday, but now when I start the game, it asks me to link an account. I hope my info is still there because I have 18 characters, all at level 50. :(
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be fixed now
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    I can log in again and thank goodness all.my content is still there.
  • mbeetley_ESO
    mbeetley_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Me & the wife are both able to get in now too. Whew!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the earlier login issue now resolved, we will be closing out this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.