The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No long ESO+ share?

hgrunt
hgrunt
Soul Shriven
Well, I purchased on April 1 ESO+ on Steam and it used active both on Steam and ESO Launcher. Now I logged in My ESO Launcher account and it is no longer active. So Bethesda ESO account and Steam no longer share ESO+? So I need to buy again on Bethesda launcher?
  • hgrunt
    hgrunt
    Soul Shriven
    I will download on Steam to check is ESO+ is active, but I have fear that ESO+ is gone. I hope that ESO+ is still active on Steam.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. Steam has subscription active while ESO account doesn't.

Wait some hours before submitting a ticket. Already happen to me before.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • deyjasagus
    deyjasagus
    ✭✭✭
    I decided to login to the EU server since the NA is down for maintenance and check this. I found the same issue to be present.

If I login to my primary account through Steam it indicates that my ESO+ subscription is active however if I run eso64.exe, bypassing the Steam launcher, ESO+ shows as inactive once I reach the character select screen.

My assumption would be that there is an account check that is done if the base account was purchased through Steam that cannot be done otherwise. This is somewhat confirmed by logging into my account through the ESO website. On the main page I see that I have both the THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: STANDARD EDITION as well as the THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: STEAM EDITION. However it indicates that there is no subscription currently active.

Unfortunately since my subscription through Steam just renewed two days ago and I still have a account balance available for one more months service I'll have to wait until August to see if I can subscribe through the ESO site and then have an active ESO+ membership when bypassing Steam.

Perhaps @ZOS_GinaBruno or another administrator can confirm that this is in fact what is occurring and whether or not the ESO+ indicator missing is a bug or intended by design.
    Edited by deyjasagus on June 7, 2021 8:28PM
  • hgrunt
    hgrunt
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, it works again. Wonder what's happened.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the ESO Plus now working for the OP, we will be closing out this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.