Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I want: Dark Seducers and Golden Saints as a cash-shop playable race!And their armor as craftables.

Vindene_Evantyr
Vindene_Evantyr
Soul Shriven
Wasnt sure where to put this there really isnt a general discussion/suggestion area.

But i think it would be fun to have the Dark Seducers and Golden Saints as cash-shop playable races for a couple reasons:
1. For the lulz...
2. While not lore friendly really, Sheogorath is in many questlines so far and it wouldnt be a far stretch for him to take an interest in one or all of the factions wars... Just because he can. And he likes Cheese...
3. Add 2 new armor styles and races, further customization of your character.
4. From a roleplay perspective it would add some more options... 2 races driven to please the Mad God in anyway they can... Even if it is dealing with boring mortals day in and day out.
5. Opens some routes for very interesting racial bonuses.

Otherwise, while ridiculously close to The Shivering Isles expansion DLC for Oblivion, it would be awesome to return there for future content. The amount of content from the singleplayer expansion could heavily influence the MMO content while still allowing the Devs room to play and have fun recreating the Mad God's realm... Because he is mad and the place is bound to have changed from now to then! Most of all I want to see the armor sets make a return. New frienemies as well as old... frienemies?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, jsut thought since its a enw race and there wasn't anywhere else it really fit...
  • Falmer
    Falmer
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a Seducer Set of Armor that I discovered the crafting location for, though I am not sure what the armor looks like when worn.
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    The seducer set is just a set effect. its look is depending on the crafter. anyway. While being a fan of the Mazken myself I sadly must say its a bad idea. Lore will not have it. Secondly. The quests that involves Sheogorath will need new dialog to be appropiate. and.. and.. it just cant Work. Sorry,.
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
  • merfpmerfinton
    merfpmerfinton
    ✭✭✭
    I received a golden saint costume as a reward for hitting VR 2. This is probably the best thing you can hope for.
  • Vindene_Evantyr
    Vindene_Evantyr
    Soul Shriven
    Bah, was hoping :(

would be interesting then to get the armor and weapons at least. Costumes are ok but I just like that "I made this, this is MY armor" feeling that ESO has givin me, even if the other areas of the game still need work.

What do you guys think on the revisiting the Isles again though? IRC ESO is set in the eras before the oblivion crisis, so it wouldnt even necessarily be a copy paste either.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering the setting it would seem silly to have an invasion of Lesser Daedra running around all over the place as friendly entities that were soul trapped by Molag Bal.

Now, if I could have their armor, I would not mind a few naked Daedra running around somewhere. :)
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • thomas.manzellaub17_ESO
    Golden Saints look like High Elves and Seducers look like Dark Elves, if you want them for RP purposes.
  • Nehemia
    Nehemia
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly whilst fighting Molag Bal, the all three kings agreed to recruit few daedric entities of another prince along the way?

• Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    No this would defeat the point of subscription fee
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would not make sense. Unless ZOS adds in a whole new Voice-actors and script re-writes. Especially with Sheogorath and other Daedra constantly reminding you that you are mortal in every other sentence.

Now summonable Saints and Seducers is another story. Though I want my trash-talking Dremora summon first.
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Slantasiam
    Slantasiam
    ✭✭✭

if you ever mention cash shop again I will hunt your toon to the ends of the earth and stick a dagger in his/her neck.....soon as the cash shop opens it becomes pay to win....
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valid , i think it is a bit limited , since usually the races can be both genders , and both GS and DS are female only.

If some people would enjoy it , i dont see why not.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valid , i think it is a bit limited , since usually the races can be both genders , and both GS and DS are female only.

Just to be a nit-pick, there *are* male versions of the Saints and Seducers.(you see them in TES Oblivion's Shivering Isles expansion) They're rare, hold less authority than the females(it's a matriarchy to the extreme) and they are shorter.

You just don't see them in ESO I presume.(yet at least) Just like how we've never seen Dremora females until now in ESO(one weird exception of one single un-voiced female Dremora in TES Oblivion that would spawn very rarely in only certain possible locations.)
    Edited by Lord_Hev on May 9, 2014 4:29PM
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Manofmisery
    If they do add a cash shop they need to add a "fix the nightblade tip yar".
  • Moonchilde
    Moonchilde
    ✭✭✭
    If they go to the trouble of making a Daedric allegiance at all (whether by race or otherwise) I really hope its not just a Sheogorath cult. I love Daedra worship, don't get me wrong. I just think there are far more interesting ones than Shaggy.

I would dearly love to play a Daedric cultist. I foster a doomed hope in every quest that I just *might* be able to choose an option that supports the Daedra or some cultists, but am denied every time.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, theyre not. Very matriarch run and treat males no better than dogs, but theyre not female only.

Both Mazken and Aureals have both genders.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Golden_Saint
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Dark_Seducer
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

Just to be a nit-pick, there *are* male versions of the Saints and Seducers.(you see them in TES Oblivion's Shivering Isles expansion) They're rare, hold less authority than the females(it's a matriarchy to the extreme) and they are shorter.

You just don't see them in ESO I presume.(yet at least) Just like how we've never seen Dremora females until now in ESO(one weird exception of one single un-voiced female Dremora in TES Oblivion that would spawn very rarely in only certain possible locations.)

Sakiri wrote: »

No, theyre not. Very matriarch run and treat males no better than dogs, but theyre not female only.

Both Mazken and Aureals have both genders.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Golden_Saint
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Dark_Seducer

Well , that goes for showing how relevant they were to me.

I totally did not even remember they were there.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D all good.

I cant wait for the seducer armor myself. My nord looks like a fruit in aureal armor.
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was trying hard to get my half-tarded weakling NB to VR2 to get a golden saint costume, only to discover they have lvl 50 requirement.. I was furious, went back to my low level main, swept through guild stores and found a black&teal Sea Viper Armor disguise. Never used anything else since. It looks glorious (you can check it out, I've posted pics on esofashion)
  • CaptainSilverbrow
    CaptainSilverbrow
    ✭✭✭
    I want: Dark Seducers and Golden Saints as a cash-shop playable race!And their armor as craftables
    wat
  • Koshchei
    Koshchei
    ✭✭
    This goes against game lore.

The day that Zeni adds them as a playable race is the day that Elder Scrolls jumps the shark.
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very bad idea
    lore = out the window
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)