The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Make slottable Champion Points stand out more

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I was applying some CP and put points in a passive not realizing that it was one that needed to be slotted to be active. The 3k gold it cost to fix my error won't break me, but it wouldn't have been necessary if these particular passives were more recognizable.

I would like to see these in a different color, or with a different symbol... something other than a small line of text in the description to make them stand out from the rest.
PCNA
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% with you on this. Put a yellow glow in them or a symbol above them or something.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree too!
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is difficult to see or rather tell which are slottable at glance.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I very much agree. They are a slightly different color but there needs to be much more visual discrimination between slotteds and passives.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maybe some minor animation, such as the impression of the glowing dot spinning or pulsing. Anything to make the player notice there is something different about this dot .... rather than 'its just birghter'.

:#
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see them shaped like stars. They are constellations so that would make sense.
    PCNA
  • ThreeXB
    ThreeXB
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see these in a different color, or with a different symbol... something other than a small line of text in the description to make them stand out from the rest.

Agree 100%
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The passive and active stars are in a different color. It's subtle if you don't know what you're looking for (it's most obvious in the red tree), but it's one of those things that once you know it you can't unsee it.

The passive stars are yellow in all trees. The active ones are larger and the same color as the tree (red, green, blue). Once you fill a star to a level, it glows brighter as do the connecting lines. Active stars which can be slotted have a halo, and get an icon once you slot them. The sub-constellations are also purple nebulae.
    sC3Dlz2.png
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am requesting that passives that need to be slotted look different before any points have been placed in them. The way it is now I can't tell them apart just by looking at them. If there are differences they are too subtle and I can't see it.
    Edited by SilverBride on June 1, 2021 7:16AM
    PCNA