The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best healing race for flames.

dragonflame
All my healers has been breton so far. However, I was curious and made a high elf necromancer healer. Will this effect the end game vet and trials.
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best healing race are altmer, khajit, breton, dunmer... Generally sustain isnt an issue with healers so bretons arent my first choice. Altmer and dunmer get more bonuses. but some builds benefit from khajit bonus crit
  • dragonflame
    Best healing race are altmer, khajit, breton, dunmer... Generally sustain isnt an issue with healers so bretons arent my first choice. Altmer and dunmer get more bonuses. but some builds benefit from khajit bonus crit

Ok great this is off topic somewhat. How do necro healers performs in end game?