The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Purchased Greymoor CE. Why I Lost access?

Forumer-in-Prison
Forumer-in-Prison
✭✭✭
Why all of a sudden I lost my greymoor access. Looking at my psn greymorr CE is still marked as Installed and Purchaed. Been playing with it for months why I lost access Now? Submitted a ticket but that is useles as I can only submit it as a bug and there will be no feedback.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.
Siblings-in-Prison

Lore:
At a time of chaos and turmoil, children from all across tamriel have been taken by an evil Argonian Thieves guild. They were raised in captivity, forced to learn their captors evil ways and endured the harsh environment of Black Marsh. The intentions of the evil guild is still unknown till this day.

Amisdt the events surrounding the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a brave few has escaped their captors and ran off as far away as they can, eventually landing on the shores of khenarthi's roost.

Armed with the skills and the scars they have endured during their captivity, these brothers and sisters in chains has vowed revenge on their Argonian captors and their allies.

They kept the names branded to them by the evil reptiles as a reminder of all the pain and torment they have suffered, and have joined the Aldmeri Dominion as a means to an end... Paint Tamriel with Argonian blood.
    [*] Close-to-Prison | Khajiit | Cat of Life
    [*] Sliced-in-Prison | Bosmer | Suction Blade
    [*] Hunk-in-Prison | Breton | Hunky Blade
    [*] Muse-in-Prison | Altmer | Healing Babe
    [*] Hot-in-Prison | Breton | HotBod Killer

• C0L0SSUS
      C0L0SSUS
      ✭✭
      Me 2 🎻
    • Ohtimbar
      Ohtimbar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I still have Greymoor, for better our worse, but I've just now lost access to the Blackwood pre-order mount.
      forever stuck in combat
    • Psiion
      Psiion
      ✭✭✭✭
      Greetings,

As there is already a thread open on this issue with an official response here, we have closed this one down. You are welcome to continue discussion here.
      Staff Post
    This discussion has been closed.