Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwood - Any New Random Furnishing Envelopes Available?

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am specifically interested if there will be Dwarven furnishing plans from Markarth and possibly Vampiric ones.

Patch notes for a previous update indicated that the drop rate in Markarth had been lowered because plans were dropping too frequently.

Now there are hardly any purple Dwarven plans for sale at traders in all capital areas, and they typically price on PS4/NA for 1M - 2.5M because of the extreme rarity for a new zone.
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see any new envelopes nor new gold plans on the master writs vendors, but I've only checked it on the first week of the PTS.

I don't think there will be any new envelope released with the chapter. IIRC the envelopes for W. Skyrim were released with the last DLC of the year.

( I *suspect* that this is the pattern for new envelopes being released. It's kind of hard to tell because the envelopes for Summerset and Murkmire were released more than an year after - again, if memory serves - and Elsweyr only had one set of plans.)
    Patch notes for a previous update indicated that the drop rate in Markarth had been lowered because plans were dropping too frequently.

The notes said they only changed the drop rate for Reach furnishing plans, of which there are 3.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This would be unfortunate if no new plans are available. I am sitting at about 220 slots for the Markarth house and I can’t spend 2 million gold for each purple plan that I don’t have yet.

I have noticed considerably fewer purple plans now. New Markarth Dwarven plans were always harder to get than Solitude plans anyway. I farm there as many times per day as I can almost every day.

Frustrating to spend crowns on a house and not be able to furnish it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA