The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Two eso programs installed?

Rebirthment
Rebirthment
✭✭✭✭
e4vckcifjxc3.png

Trying to clear up some space but i dont know if i need both of these to play the game or if i can uninstall one? I play throught steam btw
Edited by Rebirthment on May 23, 2021 12:23AM
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    anyone?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have steam and standard accounts? If so, use a symbolic link to point the steam version to the PC version.

If you only have the one, then no duplication is necessary.

ESO is far larger than 38 Gb on its best day, and hasn't been considered Tamriel Unlimited for some time. Looks like you've got some artifacts going on.

Delete the files, then go into steam and try to launch ESO. Steam should download the updated version and you should be good from there. If it does not download directly, Right Click on the game, select Properties, Local Files, Verify integrity.

Your file structure under Zenimax should look something like this:
    e6dxr3q6nmyw.png

Good luck.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS