The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there an addon to show furniture in a category by it's type?

mrfrontman
mrfrontman
✭✭✭✭
Hello, as many of you may know, it's very tedious to have to go through your furniture list to retrieve an item because your slots are full, especially when you're trying to search for a type (special furnishing/traditional etc). Special furnishings aren't easy to spot and while it's mostly mounts or non-combat pets, there are some other items which aren't so easy to find if you've forgotten about it being a special furnishing.

I was wondering if there was an addon that shows furniture by it's type in a category like traditional, special, collectible etc instead of the silly category that was designed by ZoS. Not sure why this wasn't implemented as part of the game naturally. It really should have been.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it is not an addon, but this can help

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishings
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have a look at the Addon: ESOMasterRecipeList, its constantly updated and helps me a lot.
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months