The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What bugs have you encountered this week?

• Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    Few days ago, when the group finder ported me into Malathar dungeon, our tank was never seen in dungeon and didn't respond in chat. But in group we could see him and his health bar - and when we tried to kick him, there was error which I've never seen before:

NMWYFrZ.jpg

Other group member said that they saw the tank leave the group at the very start of the dungeon - looks like I was ported inside later than this happened.
    So we couldn't queue for replacement, and just went into dungeon as 3 people. Halfway through the dungeon, one of our group member stopped near a bookshelf, and was just standing there. After some moments he said "I can't resurrect". We returned to him, confused. He said that he died from reading a bookshelf :o While we saw him alive and just standing there, I could even use interaction menu with his character. He relogged quickly, and only after that the tank was instantly removed from our group and we could finally queue for replacement :D

And later two of our group members couldn't be healed for more than 75% of their health bars. Health never regenerated itself as well.

The most buggy and weird dungeon run I've ever had.

I think this is caused by one member being placed in a different instance of the same content. I was in a dungeon and one of our group members were completely invisible but, we were able to see their health bar. The player didn’t respond to text or voice chat nor did they ever move. Sadly, had to kick from group after waiting nearly 5 minutes.
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    Being auto-dismounted when passing through city gates in Daggerfall, Wayrest and in Cyrodiil.
    That's not really a bug, just something akward. Someone felt this would make any sense: dismounting when passing gates or archways, wherever they might be located...

No I specifically remember ZoS saying they were looking into this and it was not intended...this was at least 6 months ago so, maybe they forgot or gave up, figuring we would forget or give up.

This was fixed, twice, but broke again.
    dvonpm wrote: »
    Was doing the Murkmire main quest yesterday, I got the vines to rescue the Bosmer that fell in the pit....

She got out ok, but if she could just launch herself about 5 meters upward and continue to float around the room not sure why she needed my help lol

Also, someone stuck in werewolf form had merged with their mount, into one incredibly funny monstrous beast. But they were doing that slide thing instead of running so it looked even more goofy 😆

The Murkmire npc has done that since the dlc launched. Was never fixed.

• Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA

White-Gold Tower
    •After Tharn takes the scroll and you kill the 3 Guards. The next room of adds don’t always spawn. Preventing progress.
    • Molag Kena fight still bugged. The lightning add becomes unresponsive to attacks.
    •Eidetic Lore pages can be read but don’t lose their glow or count towards lore discovery. (This is a very old bug)

Group Bugs
    •Sometimes while in a group when a person or two leave the group, it will automatically disband everyone and instantly remove you from the dungeon. This really only becomes an issue if someone is still looting or trying to turn in dungeon quest.
    • When joining a group, get “Failed to Join group” error or “That person is busy” or that I have to leave my current group with myself to join. But then it adds me to the group after 20-30 seconds.
    •Sometimes a group member from dungeon queue pug will be placed in a different instance of the dungeon.
    •Being the last person in group to travel in to a trial will instantly cause a game crash for that player.

Exiting the Champion Point UI causes a game crash.

COMBAT
    •Skills become grayed out and cannot be used unless the UI is reloaded. Happens during combat.
    •Resources mag/Stam randomly drop to 0 repeatedly. Can happen in or out of combat.
    • Sprint stops working during combat. For an example, when running to the ice mechanic in Sunspire.
    • Healing skills stop healing group members. Example is also in Sunspire during the ice mechanic.
    • Weapons vanish during dps test on the 21mil trial dummy.

These are the ones that come to mind at the moment but I’ve encountered more.
    Edited by Avoranti on May 18, 2021 6:04PM
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jecks33 wrote: »
    FrogSpell wrote: »
    As a new player my only bug or glitch I have found so far was the end fight on Coldharbour against Molag Bal. After he picked me up and I toasted him and dropped back to the ground, he refused to come out and fight, after a few minutes I went back to the start of the area and then back to the battle area to find he had come out of hiding thinking I had gone and he was safe... but I got him :p

happened to me too when i was a new player.... 4 years ago...... :D

That actually also happens to fungal grotto boss and wayrest boss sometimes.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thunderbugeso.jpg

I encountered this one. It was very shocking.

You win
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    Just got another, completely new to me, though seasoned PvPers probably know it well: when repairing a keep door in cyro, my character kept yelling out "I'm hurt! I need aid!" etc. I repaired the door fully from zero with a call out each time, and it made me crack up laughing. I'm so used to the grunts and shouts that hearing my character actually speak words was an unexpected delight.

LMAO
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finished Woodblight World Boss (in Bangkorai, North of Evermore) - and after the fight my on-screen CP continued to shoot up 50 levels (from 309-359), one after the other over about 30 seconds, until it eventually stopped. When I went to my character screen, it showed 309 still.

Now I am not sure if I should legit be at 309 - or if it was somehow showing me levels that I should actually have.

Anyone else have this happen?

S.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the past 24 hrs, the game has crashed to desktop three different times. Twice in Cyrodiil and just now while I was questing in Vivec City.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No bugs in game but a few min ago on this forum I tried to look at a thread and got a "gateway blocked" error.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had two high number master jewelry writs change to zero vouchers while listed in a trader
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a bit ago, logged into a character I'd not played since the CP rework. Assigned all my points, all my skills, resorted equipment and the got it all arranged, then joined a queue, and BANG slammed out of the game.

Logged in, re-joined the queue and it popped just in time for me to realize that none of my changes to skills/choices/CP had saved.

Ouch.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis