The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

buying a new monitor and would like to know if it will mess up ESO

Banetek
Banetek
✭✭✭
SUS ROG Swift PG349Q Ultra-wide Curved Gaming Monitor - 34" 21:9 Ultra-wide QHD (3440 x 1440),

I am going to buy this but one thing I've found is some games, older ones often show a small square and the rest of the screen is black. Would I still be able to play ESO and have the full picture on the screen?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 19, 2021 12:10AM
  • xv1_me
    xv1_me
    ✭✭✭
    this is a question for toms hardware but i see no reason why a monitor would affect eso as long as your resolution is set correctly
    Edited by xv1_me on May 18, 2021 8:36PM
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I play ESO on a 34” 21:9 curved monitor and it works great. The extra width just gives you more horizontal FOV, which is great for situational awareness. Highly recommend it.
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I play ESO on a 34” 21:9 curved monitor and it works great. The extra width just gives you more horizontal FOV, which is great for situational awareness. Highly recommend it.

I just ordered one!! Thank you so much. Toms Hardware is going to give me some technical answer and a bunch of speculation from people who don't play ESO, maybe a few smart ass comments.

Eso forums was the perfect place because chances are I would not be the first ultrawide 34 inch monitor using gamer.