The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Treasure Hunter Personality, Please, address the first person visual of the torch.

Plodeoca
Plodeoca
✭✭✭
Hey, Maybe you guys forgot this unique and beautiful personality: Treasure Hunter

If you go to first person, you can not see the torch you are holding in your hands.

ik77nnswwikn.png

If you play the emote " /torch " Clearly you can see the torch but you need to stand still, otherwise it will disappear.

lqjz1icgquje.png

I have not seen any Patch notes mentioning this fact, that's why i'm posting it on the PTS section.

Before the launch of the patch, can you please address this? It's a Crown store item, i paid real money for it, and like me, many more players.

It will be thankful if you fix that before atleast the launch of the big update.

(I Don't know how to Tag the admins, maybe they will never read this, can you help me to make this dream come true?)

Thanks for your attention, sorry for the bad grammar.

• Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS's stance is - when it comes to cosmetic items - that if it does not introduce an exploit, it will remain as originally introduced.
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • Plodeoca
    Plodeoca
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't a free feature. It's a paid one.

Am I able to ask a refund if it keeps to be "bugged" ?

It's Ages it is like that, ZoS keeps offering this feature in the crown store, is it possible no one is asking for a fix?
  • MarioMario
    MarioMario
    ✭✭✭
    Plodeoca wrote: »
    Hey, Maybe you guys forgot this unique and beautiful personality: Treasure Hunter

[...]

Before the launch of the patch, can you please address this? It's a Crown store item, i paid real money for it, and like me, many more players.

[...]

This make sense
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed but just like issues with other paid personalities, they will probably ignore and never address this. Sad.
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.