The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mobs in Northern Elsweyr are not hostile

ectoplasmicninja
ectoplasmicninja
✭✭✭✭✭
Mobs in the overworld are not hostile or even attackable. Other zones don't seem to have this problem. I'm still able to complete quests that require combat, but all the senche, alit, etc in the zone have the red outline but are not interactible.
PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This applies to world bosses too.

Edit: Stonefalls is bugged in the same way.
    Edited by ectoplasmicninja on May 18, 2021 4:06PM
  • rmmduece
    rmmduece
    This is happening in no CP IC as well.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone in zone confirmed the same issue, so definitely server side. I checked a bunch of other zones (Summerset, Wrothgar, South Elsweyr, Glenumbra, Stormhaven, Bangkorai, Eastmarch, Alik'r, Shadowfen) and they were fine. When I ported back into Northern Elsweyr, mobs were targetable as normal - perhaps only some instances are affected and I ported back into a different instance from the first one I was in.