Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chef Arquitius's Lost Thesis

Silaf
Silaf
✭✭✭✭
Chef Arquitius's Lost Thesis is not dropping.
No one in the stores or my guilds. This is probably bugged.

Someone did manage to drop it or ever saw it around?
  • douglasezf
    douglasezf
    ✭✭
    no, never seen no one in entire game
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    douglasezf wrote: »
    no, never seen no one in entire game

Saw one once in the store for an absurd amount of gold... it does exist at least.
  • RitualSmoke
    RitualSmoke
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin . i think the item is mistakenly broken and the only alternative is crown store potions
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need to keep in mind that it's a very rare drop. It can take a very long while until it drops.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need to keep in mind that it's a very rare drop. It can take a very long while until it drops.

Then the drop rate is worse than ciphers.

Look, if you can do enough battlegrounds to level 18 characters to max alliance rank and NOT see one drop. Then the item is worthless and should just be removed from the game.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »

Then the drop rate is worse than ciphers.

Look, if you can do enough battlegrounds to level 18 characters to max alliance rank and NOT see one drop. Then the item is worthless and should just be removed from the game.

Agree at this point it only exist to break our recipe collection.
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    I learned the 150%-torte recipe so it does exist