Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy attacks in Cyrodiil

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Last night I tried to use heavy attacks with my lightning staff during a PVP battle, I was able to do light attacks but not heavy. So I switched over to my restoration staff and was able to heavy attack. Then I switched back to the lightning staff and still was unable to do heavy attacks but I could do light attacks.
Edited by madman65 on January 21, 2021 6:59PM
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been having similar staff bugs in PvE at delves and overland the last couple days -- but it prevents my light attacking. Didn't try heavy. Changing areas appeared to clear it up.

Seems similar to the animation bug where the attacks were just piling up before executing, but never getting around to fire at all.
    PC NA
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn`t have the rubberband bug, light attacks were doing fine. I bet it`s the part of the targeting problem again. In the past I could stand right in front of an enemy and the skills or staff wouldn`t fire. Never detected the enemy.
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    In open world and Battlegrounds, heavy lightning is intermitted at best. Often not heavy attacking at all to the point I feel like smashing my mouse, until I program other buttons to left mouse click and they DO NOT hold heavy (attacks) either..
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA. I had this issue yesterday in both BGs and in dungeons/trials, when suddenly all of my light and heavy attacks stopped working entirely. Press mouse button - get nothing. Zoning out and back in seemed to fix the problem reliably. Sometimes dying would fix it, other times not.

Super bad and annoying bug to get in vet content.