The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Immobilize bug

Draevik
Draevik
✭✭✭
When a player gets immobilized you cannot do any actions, can't drink potions, cast abilities etc until you break free (at least for me). That in essence makes it better than stuns and able to applied far more often.

The DKs fossilize, and dragon leap abilities are very glitchy and often causes the player to be unable to break free unless they spam the buttons in which case another bug happens, it drains all your stamina as if you had actually broken free. I had an entire bar of stamina drained from this glitch.

I have had this happen to me non-stop in BGs the past few weeks. I thought maybe I was imagining things, but it is easily repeatable.
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Elder Lag Online :)
  • Draevik
    Draevik
    ✭✭✭
    vgabor wrote: »
    Welcome to Elder Lag Online :)

I don't recall ever having these issues on PS4 and Xbox where I played prior. So it really is annoying and should be looked into.