The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I am once again asking for black hair on high elves

SadnessInSolace
SadnessInSolace
✭✭✭
Title says it all.
Please Microsoft, Zenimax Online Studios- whoever it may concern;
There is black hair for High Elves in the base game already, please make it available for players, I will buy it for 5000 crowns even.
Please make it available.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    + for this.
    I'd love more hair colors in general, but this in particular..
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That and I would love to have the very common npc hair style that you often see on Mer, the long hair style! But it's beyond me why only in this game of all Elder Scrolls titles, Altmer can't have black hair. Seriously, there are Altmer npcs in this game that have black hair.
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it a lore thing?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be nice. I don't understand how hair dying isn't already a thing to begin with. We can dye costumes, armor, weapons. etc. We can literally change our tattoos and skins on the fly.
    Edited by UntilValhalla13 on May 8, 2021 7:02AM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it a lore thing?

Yes. Cirulon Blackhair, a fallen noble of Auridon, was banished from the Isles after a disastrous debut as a court jester. Having already fallen from grace, his only ticket back into high society was as a last-minute performer. One evening, his improvised show so thoroughly disgraced everyone—the court, the servants, and even the nixads hiding in the drapes—that as far as Vvardenfell, high elves were viciously mocked for their black hair.

The last that anyone at court that night saw of Cirulon was a single bloodied jester's bell and a tattered black wig. Some say his cursed spirit still wanders the shores of the Summerset Isles at twilight, jingling his rusty bells and waiting to snatch the scalps of black-haired children to replace his own.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about this, high elves get black hair when Nords get tanned skin, the same tanned skin the npc Nords get... grrr!

I wouldn’t hold out much hope, let’s face it, ZOS, like every other game maker uses a scale for male chareters that covers the range from stick thin to bipedal wall, yet the ladies, as my wife points out on a regular basis, are stuck with a rage between borderline corpse and malnourished swimwear model.

In game character design systems just suck, all we can do is make the best of it. They could give us these options through the crown store yet all they make are these daffy looking skins... 🤔
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

Since there is already a thread opened on this subject, we're going to go ahead and close this one down. To consolidate all feedback, we ask that you continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.