The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please bring back Colossal Aldmeri Grotto & Jode's Embrace

Lady_Galadhiel
Lady_Galadhiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I have been waiting for so long,please bring them back already Zos.
Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seconding Jode's Embrace! AFAIK, it was taken down almost immediately because it was "broken," though I don't know if anyone actually learned how it was broken. There was some speculation that it involved the dragons that would fly overhead? I don't know anyone who owns it, regardless.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Seconding Jode's Embrace! AFAIK, it was taken down almost immediately because it was "broken," though I don't know if anyone actually learned how it was broken. There was some speculation that it involved the dragons that would fly overhead? I don't know anyone who owns it, regardless.

There are some people having it but I think it was so far only once in crown store for some short time.
    In that time I just started playing the game and wasn't into housing yet obviously,I hope they bring it back sometime soon.
    The flying dragons are cool indeed ^^ well one dragon what randomly spawns a few seconds after you enter the property.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll