The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Booted from Server

DMuehlhausen
DMuehlhausen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
You know maybe you should design a better system to level crafting then if you are just going to boot people from the server and lock the account while they are trying to level alchemy. I'm sorry the idea is crap. You make a system where you have to make potions over and over, yet then tell the player, NOPE! We don't like you trying to do this....wow
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know maybe you should design a better system to level crafting then if you are just going to boot people from the server and lock the account while they are trying to level alchemy. I'm sorry the idea is crap. You make a system where you have to make potions over and over, yet then tell the player, NOPE! We don't like you trying to do this....wow

If your network is at all funky, this will happen. The requests pile up and eventually the limit is reached, and you get dumped. ;)
  • Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're on PC, disable inventory addons like Inventory Insight. I had a terrible time with getting booted from the server with any inventory management addons enabled.
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A few other guild members are having the same issue.

I'm not even doing that many at a time. I'm trying to learn the effects of each ingredient so I"m doing like 1 every 5 seconds or so after like 5 I'm dropped.
  • FlamingMeat
    FlamingMeat
    ✭✭✭
    Malkiv wrote: »

If you're on PC, disable inventory addons like Inventory Insight. I had a terrible time with getting booted from the server with any inventory management addons enabled.

This has been happening for years. Happened to me on console just casually discovering the ingredients while not even power leveling. It's yet another broken base game mechanic that can cause up to 30 minutes of downtime to anyone when not even pushing it.

Just google 'error 307 alchemy' and you'll see PAGES of posts about it spanning years.