Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UPDATE!! Working... Help Please!! pChat not working properly

Dirtybyrd
Dirtybyrd
✭✭✭✭
My pChat keeps changing to the ESO default colors because of another addon or LIB.

pChat set colors go from what I have them set to the ESO default colors in the game settings

Anyone have any idea which addons can be doing this? I have a good bit of addons and any support is appreciated, It's just driving me nuts!!
I GOT TO HAVE MY pCHAT!!

Thank you!
Edited by Dirtybyrd on March 7, 2021 8:25PM
Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got it working! Some how libChat3 & libGarfield got in there and was in the addons part and not the Libraries section.
    Dirtybyrd
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    libChat3 and libChat2 and libGarfield are very old, and not to be used anymore! They break about 100% of any chat related addon.

That's also why they show in the normal addons section, and not libraries (as you need a txt file for the libraries and in them must be the tag ## IsLibrary: true). And those libs do not provide a proper txt file. But even if: Their code is that old that they simply do not work anymore. Any addon relying on them is considered "death" until someone rewrites it to not use these libs any longer.