The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4-DLC Guild and Glory Pack

pat_augustine
pat_augustine
✭✭
Ran into a problem tonight. A friend only recently started playing the game. Because Imperial City is now FREE she got it, but it means I cannot purchase the 4 DLC Guild and Glory pack for her as a gift because she already owns Imperial City, which is part of the 4 DLC Guild and Glory pack. I have the crowns. I wanted to help her out, but the store won't let me.

Can we maybe get Imperial City removed from Guild and Glory pack and make it a 3 DLC pack or something to owning Imperial City doesn't prevent purchasing it? It's STILL cheaper than buying Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood and Orsinium separately, so I'd rather buy it than each of those.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree they should do something about it permanently but a quick solution for you could be writing a ticket to support and asking for them to remove Imperial City dlc from your account. That way you'd be able to buy it again with the pack.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • pat_augustine
    pat_augustine
    ✭✭
    Ok I'll ask her to do that. Thanks.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno needs to see this as well since she can pass it on to the powers that can make this change. It is a loss of sales.
  • Pinoh
    Pinoh
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah lets update this pack with a new 4th item. Since imperial City is currently free.
    come visit my slide at my enchanted snow globe
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I remember reading a few months ago that the price was reduced to represent the three remaining dlc's.
  • pat_augustine
    pat_augustine
    ✭✭
    It's not so much the price. It's the fact that if she already has Imperial City she can't buy it at any cost, because it includes something she already has (or at least I can't buy it for her as a gift).
  • DryreL
    DryreL
    Soul Shriven
    I think I remember reading a few months ago that the price was reduced to represent the three remaining dlc's.

That's true. Its price was 5500 Crown, but now it's 4000 Crown. And those who still don't get the 4-dlc pack, you can buy with %50 discount for a limited time. 2000 Crown is worth it.

DmGitCT.png
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they fix the problem where the game would not allow you to buy it at all if you already had Imperial City?
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it is old and the information within may be out of date. You can create a new thread to continue this discussion to ensure that all of the information will be as up to date as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.