The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO the only game I've played where performance gets worse every patch

BlakMarket
BlakMarket
✭✭✭✭
What games have you had similar experiences with?
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only encounter players that get worse every patch.
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhh, every path the performance increase for me. Post Flame Of Ambition, I was at like 70-80fps and constant 100 ping, and now I'm at 100-110fps with 40-50 ping
    Matchimus wrote: »

That's also true lmao

I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it seems like every patch lag gets worse, new bugs crop up, and old bugs do not get fixed.

I understand that coding can be really weird, and that for every bug you fix 2 more is just as likely to pop up, but it really feels that there is no effort being made to fix bugs at all.

Stuck in combat bug has been around for literal years, as is the unbreakable CC bug, double door, Sprint bug, desyncs, burning for 43759200583days, 40 players quest credit, 'siege is busy', endless load screens, dancing ram, crowd control immunity not applying, and a host of other bugs i can be bothered to list. Sometimes one gets fixed, only to pop back up in a few patches, sometimes they get 'fixed' but still happen.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • BlakMarket
    BlakMarket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fhritz wrote: »
    Uhhh, every path the performance increase for me. Post Flame Of Ambition, I was at like 70-80fps and constant 100 ping, and now I'm at 100-110fps with 40-50 ping
    Matchimus wrote: »

That's also true lmao

Lmao what game are you playing? 90% of my deaths are to lag, these days. Gotta build and play toons that are "lag friendly". Trying to make DW on all my toons, because when using 2h I spend half the fight stuck in a Dswing animation.
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As this thread is Bashing in nature, and generally non-constructive, we have decided to close it down. We encourage the sharing of opinions, but we ask that everyone remain respectful when doing so.
    Bashing and Slanderous Comments: We do not permit the bashing of individuals (including ZeniMax employees), groups, or other companies on our forums. We believe that doing so is neither constructive nor in spirit of our game and community.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.