Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: extra guild slots (for crowns)

Ode2Order
Ode2Order
✭✭✭
Dear ZOS,

Could we have extra buyable guild slots in the crown store? I'm talking like 2 max, you could price them whatever, I'll buy them. I'm not particularly articulate rn as I haven't had much food today yet, but I hope this is something you could add in the future. <3

Thank you!!

Ode2Order
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only issue I can see with this is that letting players join more trading guilds then further limits the total number of players who can have access to a public guild trader. There are only 197 or so guild traders, so a max of 98,500 players can join those guilds.

Right now, that doesn't concern me. Most trading guilds aren't at full capacity, and are frequently recruiting new active members as some current members go inactive. Many active traders are in more than one trading guild, and we're not bursting at the seams right now.

That being said, I would expect that ZOS would have to look at the data of membership in trading guilds vs the available guild traders before they implemented a change that would let active traders take more of the available spots at public guild traders.
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    This would be awesome! I often miss that 1-2 guild slots and have to leave guilds I like just because I need/want a guild for an activity I am currently focusing on.
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    > There are only 197 or so guild traders, so a max of 98,500 players can join those guilds.

I love when I see realistic people :)
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ode2Order wrote: »
    Dear ZOS,

Could we have extra buyable guild slots in the crown store? I'm talking like 2 max, you could price them whatever, I'll buy them. I'm not particularly articulate rn as I haven't had much food today yet, but I hope this is something you could add in the future. <3

Thank you!!

Ode2Order

They should add it in for free this patch sucks just imo

Hope the chapter is well polished and content is not budget cut anymore. It is time for a great story again and qol improvements. Extra guild slots added in after 7 years should be done without blinking. 2 more slots added in would seem right.
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on April 8, 2021 6:10PM
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about for free
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only issue I can see with this is that letting players join more trading guilds then further limits the total number of players who can have access to a public guild trader. There are only 197 or so guild traders, so a max of 98,500 players can join those guilds.

Right now, that doesn't concern me. Most trading guilds aren't at full capacity, and are frequently recruiting new active members as some current members go inactive. Many active traders are in more than one trading guild, and we're not bursting at the seams right now.

That being said, I would expect that ZOS would have to look at the data of membership in trading guilds vs the available guild traders before they implemented a change that would let active traders take more of the available spots at public guild traders.

I don't think this would be much of an issue. I'm thinking the vast majority of the player base simply wouldn't have the goods to sell to warrant joining more than a couple of trade guilds. Sure there would be a few power players that treat trading as end game that would use most if not all their slots for guild traders but I'm guessing that number would be low. If it were a larger problem a solution to that problem would be to put a 2nd trader beside all the lone trader locations in the game.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Peppo_Lives
    Peppo_Lives
    ✭✭✭
    more guild slots would be one of the few things i'd glad to spend crown on :)
    PC-EU - Eidetic Memory / Codex / Recipes Collector - 57K+ Achievement Points
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I could just see another lot of those pay to win threads appearing if they did that.

If they are going to do it they should just up the cap on the number of guilds everyone can join.

And up the capacity of guilds to at least 1000 that will instantly double the number of slots available for players looking for a trade guild, hopefully with more sellers in the market it might just push prices on mats back down a little, true I am bias due to making a good profit off said mats but its getting a bit much lately.