The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

server stability

stefj68
stefj68
✭✭✭✭✭
got disconnected like 7 times last nite... lost lobby connection...
try to do a random disconnected 3 times on final boss... no completion...
try to do my tradeskill last nite.. 18 toons... 4-5 min reloading time...

tonight try to trade item with friend... we both place item in the trade window... click accept and nothing happen...
5 min later back to lobby disconnneced
we get back in game
items are now bound :expressionless:

we know for sure now that na servers can't handle more... all those optiomization for what? so we could get disconnected...
that free 2 weeks if it was for trying to get new players... im pretty sure u scared them all...
worst experiencing ever this weekend...
wish i could pause my subscription

Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on April 6, 2021 2:48PM
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow even forum wont let me edit my messages :P na-pc!
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also lots of rubber banding... we move a few rooms ahead... tag the boss... get ported back 2 rooms before... i run a head, turn a corner and die to adds... got disconnected... come back in game i am dead 2 rooms before where i was...

wow!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @stefj68

If you've not done so, we recommend the connection troubleshooting linked below as a starting point for fixing these disconnections.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @stefj68

If you've not done so, we recommend the connection troubleshooting linked below as a starting point for fixing these disconnections.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online

i play with my wife, and she didnt get any disconnect all night long, but some 5k pings

no connection issue at all
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we are playing tonight both wife and me with 400ms... normally our latency is about 125... no download, torrent, or anything else running in the background on the network...

bandwith test shows 1gb full speed up/down with 7ms

issue started with jubilee festival... and its also time for the open free to play... wish we didnt renew or we could pause our subcription till after the event.. not even fun!

tonight doing a random dungeon
    she went afk for a quick bio
    3 group member get kicked out with an error 307
    not even 5min afk

what's wrong

15 min she tryes to log back in and still 307
    2 other friend in discord in group have the same issue... 3 of them booted at the same time for less then 5min afk
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

As an answer was provided in your other thread here, we are going to go ahead and close this thread. Please refrain from posting the same topic in multiple areas of the forum, or cross-posting in an attempt to gain further views or replies. This is considered spamming, and the duplicate threads will be removed.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.