The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guildbank "locked" do not get taxes and people cannot deposit gold!

JN_Slevin
JN_Slevin
✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since the patch where the tax issue was supposedly fixed one of my guilds is unable to get any gold into the guildbank, i tried to deposit gold which does only leave my inventory for one second before going back. Additionally i will get a notification "Bank currently unavailable".

The guildbank of this guild is completely locked, It does not move, we do not get taxes either. With the bids being in 24 hours, i am also worried that we are unable to bid with this guild.

This is a very time sensitive issue and i have raised already a ticket (210405-001966), please fix this asap :( (PC EU)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 5, 2021 5:31PM
Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did some testing today after maintenance and deposited some gold into all guilds I'm in.
    Only one guild did display error "Bank currently unavailable", which seem to be an indicator of bad news to the guild affected.
    This error might not be too widespread, but for all GMs it might be worth to check that out anyway and if your guild happens to be impacted, opening a customer support ticket as well might be a good idea.
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad I had the foresight to bid before the patch.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads on this topic we are going to close this one. As an update posted here, we are aware and currently working on a fix for the lag and freezing issues the guild bank is experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.