The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bank freeze is now leading to being booted from server...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
After trying to interract with the bank, the screen froze for a couple of minutes, not seconds... minutes. It's the third time today it's happened, but this time the game booted me from the server directly after - and as of typing, I'm yet to be able to get back in to the servers.

This is close to being the worst performance the game has had... what happened to all these wonderful fixes and updates and upgrades that were going to happen??? Did they just get brushed under the carpet??? I'd definitely be interested to see if there is any plan to resurrect the plan and put it back in action.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads on this topic we are going to close this one. As an update posted here, we are aware and currently working on a fix for the lag and freezing issues the guild bank is experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.