The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issue with launcher

EmperorRemanIV
EmperorRemanIV
✭✭✭
I'm having troubles starting the game. When I open the launcher, it stays a long time with the "Loading" screen, it takes too much time to actually appears something. And when it does, the button to play isn't there, neither the pics of the news and the launcher recommend repair, saying it was unable to update. But when I put in repair, the same "unable to download update" pop up appears. I don't know if this is has anything to do with my internet, which is working perfectly fine. So I wanted to now if it's happening with anyone else here before issue a support ticket.

Also, does the maintenance in the servers for the console affects the PC launcher?
His Imperial Majesty, Reman IV, Emperor of Cyrodiil, Sunspire Saint, Baron/Thane of Falkreath, Solitude and Morthal, Lord of the Daggerfall Covenant, Ophidian Overlord of Sanctum Ophidia, Councilor of the Ebonheart Pact, General of the Covenant Army, Clan Father, Guardian of the Reach, Elsweyr, Galen and owner of Fort Redwater and Fort Linchal.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Removing the launcher folder may help in resolving the launcher issue. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
    1. Navigate to the Patcher's install folder (by default located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online \Launcher).
    2. Locate and delete the ProgramData folder.
    3. Restart the launcher.
    4. The launcher should now display "Creating Download." This is normal as the launcher begins the regeneration process. It can take anywhere between 21-30% before the launcher switches to "Downloading game files".
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting this:

609osntaay0w.png

Is it the same issue?

I tried deleting that folder but changed nothing.

Have also tried all this: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22414/kw/error 210
    Edited by Nermy on March 31, 2021 8:31AM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nermy

Thank you for the update. Since you've went through the suggested troubleshooting for error 210 and the issue persists, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post