The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PSA: Take the Writs Daily today, But turn them in tomorrow.

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
That was you get 14 boxes tomorrow !
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    That was you get 14 boxes tomorrow !

After the next event starts - not just after daily reset...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I started doing it by crafting all items and riding to the writ drop off point, to log out there so I can log in and complete writs immediately., Sadly, my muscle memory made me turn in all writs on the first character :D Then I tried to be more careful, and turned in 1 writ on another chatracter...

So I decided to simply take all quests and not craft them today at all :D
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been loading up the Crafting dailies on all my characters all week to turn in on Thursday evening. And then on top of that, doing a ton of the dailies tonight to turn in when the new event starts.

Should start out with at least 295 boxes on day 1. Assuming I only do the 50 dailies allowed per character on my main and double crafting on my Alts.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    I started doing it by crafting all items and riding to the writ drop off point, to log out there so I can log in and complete writs immediately., Sadly, my muscle memory made me turn in all writs on the first character :D Then I tried to be more careful, and turned in 1 writ on another chatracter...

Right there with ya. Every year, I always screw up on at least one alt and turn them in the day before out of habit. This year, it was my mag sorc. Guess I only get 245 boxes tomorrow instead of 252. LOL.

Dear RNGesus,

Come on, Aetherial Dust!!! (personal use, I swear).

Bear
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well then, here we go easy completion of all motifs. I hope some motifs that are now at 300k or more as the cheapest ones, will drop significantly.
    also, do these boxes have a chance to drop any motif in the game? even dlc dungeons like Thorn Legion or trials like Dro-m'Athra ?
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've pre crafted 9 days worth of writs on 15 toons, they're all waiting patiently at an undisclosed location to drop them off and pick up tomorrows.

Not telling y'all where I do mine, it's nice and quiet and I'd like to keep it that way 😛
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Way ahead of you. I precrafted last week end on all characters not doing the Jester event, about 10. Then, anticipating something might come up today, I stayed up past rollover for dailies last night and picked up the Wed. writs, checking for anything I forgot to craft. I got as far as character 11 before I started falling asleep between character loads, and called it a night.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »

Been there, done that a few times myself. With Dolgubon’s addon I do writs on 16 characters daily. There’s definitely quite abit of automatic repetition to those. I *think* I managed to successfully park all my chars in front of the turn-in without accidentally turning any in early.

My main concern with the event is inventory management. I’ll probably spend the better part of this evening creating space to hold all of the motifs, etc...I get. Only thing I really don’t like is the runeboxes I’ve already learned. After a few days their prices plummet and I either store a full set on an alt account or destroy them if they’re really worthless. You can’t bank them and they don’t stack, what a PITA.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did and turned today's daily round of writs on my two characters who do them early this morning. But tomorrow (first day of Anniversary event) I'll do the same except wait until the event has started to turn them in. Gonna be swimming in boxes regardless I figure.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 25 dailies ready on my sorc lol
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    well then, here we go easy completion of all motifs. I hope some motifs that are now at 300k or more as the cheapest ones, will drop significantly.
    also, do these boxes have a chance to drop any motif in the game? even dlc dungeons like Thorn Legion or trials like Dro-m'Athra ?

Not all motifs can drop (mostly crown store and event exclusives) but DLC dungeon ones are included.
  • nTranced
    nTranced
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember from previous years if you have to get the new anniversary cake before turning in writs/dailies in order to receive the new anniversary reward boxes?
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nTranced wrote: »
    Does anyone remember from previous years if you have to get the new anniversary cake before turning in writs/dailies in order to receive the new anniversary reward boxes?

Cake is just for XP unless they changed something.