The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Confused about "Rejuvenator" Champion skill in Warfare

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
I read the tool tip...

it says "Grants 33 weapon and spell damage to your healing abilities per stage..."

Ok I dont understand please dont laugh at me I tried looking it up but I still dont get it...
Does this mean when I do an area of effect heal that if enemies step in it they get weapon and spell damage?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jmbe4c2l23h3nqf7vrezzldl2wgfiofbn1r7wh7z&rid=giphy.gif

help.
****Master Healer...****
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It adds power to your healing abilities, your healing abilities will become stronger.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heals that cost stamina scale off weapon damage stat, heals that cost magicka scale off spell damage stat. If your weapon and spell damage go up for those skills, your heals go up. The weird wording is to make sure people do not think this is a generic increase to the weapon and spell damage stats, which would buff all your skills. They want to make clear that this is a behind the scenes increase that only applies to healing skills.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    It adds power to your healing abilities, your healing abilities will become stronger.

Thank You!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Heals that cost stamina scale off weapon damage stat, heals that cost magicka scale off spell damage stat. If your weapon and spell damage go up for those skills, your heals go up. The weird wording is to make sure people do not think this is a generic increase to the weapon and spell damage stats, which would buff all your skills. They want to make clear that this is a behind the scenes increase that only applies to healing skills.

Thank you SO MUCH!
    ****Master Healer...****